Novel Mobile Radio GmbH is pleased to invite you to attend the lunch, debate and demo viewing on: The Gigabit Society: Innovations in 5G and the Internet of Things Opportunities for EU business sectors and regions. Brussels, October 19 @ 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
This high-level event is destined for EU policy makers, representatives of all industry sectors, research organisations, representatives of the EU Member States and regions, NGOs, and the media. It serves the purpose to provide first-hand information on developments of 4G LTE and 5G and discuss IoT/Industry 4.0 use cases, their growth and value creation potential and IT security aspects.
Invitations with a complete programme and a link to register will follow in due course!
- Günther Oettinger, Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society
- Alexander De Croo, Deputy Prime Minister, Belgium
- Markus Borchert, Senior Vice President Market Europe, Nokia
- Prof. Dr. Angelika Niebler, Member of the European Parliament
- Michal Boni, Member of the European Parliament
- Miapetra Kumpula-Natri, Member of the European Parliament
- Anne Karjalainen, chairman of the Kerava city board, Finland, CoR Member and Rapporteur of the EU Cloud Initiative and ICT Standardisation priorities of the DSM
- Prof. Dr. Georg Sigl, Chair for Security in IT, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Munich; Director Fraunhofer Institute for Applied and Integrated Security AISEC
- Paul Ceely, Head of Mobile Network Strategy, BT
- Dr Ingo Viering, CEO Nomor Research, Munich
- Jaime Gamboa, Marketing leader, Philips Healthcare IT
- Broadband for first respondents in remote operation areas: The world’s most condensed 4G LTE-network